Tcheckoslovakia’s Union K Porcelain or Fine China Creamer from the 1920s with Children Designs and Hand-Written Date
Tcheckoslovakia’s Union K Porcelain or Fine China Creamer from the 1920s with Children Designs and Hand-Written Date:
- The top part is lustered;
- The background is white;
- Children’s designs on opposite sides of the creamer;
- A little boy wears a traditional hat;
- Approx. dim.: 4.5’’ W x 3’’ D x 3.25’’ H;
- The backstamp wear the Union K marking and we can see ’’Czeckos-Lovakia’’ separated by an hyphen, which indicates that this item was manufactured before the government renamed the country Czeckoslovakia. The creamer would have been manufactured before 1921;
- We can read an hand-written date: May 27th, 1932;
- This item is vintage and pre-owned, it can be expected to show some wear, but there are no obvious cracks or chips;
- No returns accepted please!
- Pick-up preferred, but shipping is possible at the customer’s expense.